Simplify3D V4 Approaching End of Support
We launched Simplify3D V5 almost a year ago, and during that time we’ve made significant strides adding new features, machine integrations, and consistent quality improvements. As we approach the 1 year mark from that release, we will be ending support services for Simplify3D V4. Customers can continue using older versions if they wish, but our team will be shifting focus to more recent releases. We encourage all customers to upgrade to the latest release to ensure ongoing support.
Benefits of upgrading to Simplify3D V5 include:
- Continued technical support from our dedicated team of 3D printing experts
- Access to over 150 new features that have been added during the last 12 months
- Support for more than 100 new 3D printers that were integrated since Simplify3D V4
- Streamlined workflows with WiFi printing, CAD integration, and automatic mesh repair
- Compatibility with the latest operating systems like Windows 11 and MacOS 12+
- Up to 3x faster slicing performance compared to Simplify3D V4
- Significant print quality improvements with features like seam hiding, dynamic infill, ironing, and anti-scarring
Simplify3D V5 seamlessly imports settings and files from V4. Backwards compatibility ensures that upgrading to the latest release is quick and easy.
For customers that have not yet upgraded to V5, please use the link below to review upgrade instructions.