Unmatched Print Capabilities
Simplify3D Software contains everything you need to begin making parts on your new 3D printer. Import and manipulate geometry, repair models, generate G-Code instructions, verify toolpaths, manually control your machine, and print parts all from the same program!
All-In-One Software Suite
- One integrated software suite contains everything you need to print high quality parts.
- Customizable settings and advanced processes put the controls into your hands.
- Support for dual-extruders, multi-part printing and even multiple processes within one part.
“I formerly used 4 pieces of software – now I just use Simplify3D.”
Unrivaled Slicing Performance
- Stop waiting for your model to slice and start printing!
- High-performance algorithms often outpace other software by a 10-to-1 ratio.
- Even complex parts are sliced in seconds, not minutes.
“This is one crazy fast slicing engine – like 10x faster than what I used before!”
Interactive Preview Animation
- Preview every single movement of your toolpath through an interactive print simulator.
- Verify all aspects of your build on-screen to identify improvements before you print.
- Visualize the result of your changes in seconds without wasting print time and filament.
“Previewing my Gcode accelerates my learning curve and reduces surprises.”
Intelligent Support Structures
- Complete control over support placement while still being simple to use.
- Get started with the auto-generate support mode.
- Customize your own supports – location, angle, infill and dimension.
- Ultra clean removal to minimize damage to your model.
“My favourite feature is being able to place supports exactly where I want them.”
Optimized Multi-Part Printing
- Apply different print settings to each model in a multi-part build.
- Spatial organizer for multi-part printing optimizes your print bed capacity.
- Sequential printing mode for multi-part prints helps maximum the quality of each part.
“I apply unique settings to each part and sometimes different settings within one part.”
Advanced Printing Modes
- The ability to apply different settings to any layer within a single model!
- A sparse infill option that prints 2 or 3 fine outline layers for every infill layer.
- Continuous helical/corkscrew extrusion option for vase or single-outline prints.
- Print directly from a USB connection for real-time information and optimization.
- The controls are in your hands; move up to better quality prints now!
“The control is fantastic – it’s like going from Microsoft Paint to Adobe Photoshop.”